Guidelines for Presenters of the 1st National and International Conference in Engineering 2021 – 22 September 2021
- Presenters must be present on time at the appointed breakout room for the parallel session.
- Presenters must rename their name to the following format:
Presenter_paperID_name_Breakout Room number.
For example: Presenter_04_Agus Bambang_R01.
- The presentation must be delivered live with 10 minutes allotted maximum presentation time for each paper with Q&A session after each presentation.
- Backup presentation video and presentation file (in .ppt format) must be prepared and sent to email@example.com.
- Questions can be raised either verbally or written through chat box.
- Camera must be switched on during the parallel session.
- Microphone must be muted when other presenters are delivering their presentation.
- Moderators will hand out the attendance form during the parallel session.
- Presenters are to return to the main room after the parallel session is over for the closing ceremony.